Handbooks provide guidance and advice around rules, regulations, to parties, candidates, media and more in the leadup to the general election.They help people understand how parliamentary elections work, understand the requirements of different participants, and learn what they need to do to comply with the election advertising rules.
The 2017 handbooks are available now, and can be downloaded below.
- candidate_handbook_-_general_election_2017.pdf (PDF 910.1 KB)
- handbook_-_third_party_2017.pdf (PDF 964.34 KB)
- media_handbook_2017.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- mp_handbook_-_general_election_2017.pdf (PDF 776.15 KB)
- party_registration_handbook_ge_2017.pdf (PDF 815.2 KB)
- party_secretary_handbook_-_general_election_2017.pdf (PDF 946.61 KB)
- scrutineer_handbook_2017.pdf (PDF 569.83 KB)