Handbooks provide guidance and advice around rules, regulations, to parties, candidates, media and more in the leadup to the general election.They help people understand how parliamentary elections work, understand the requirements of different participants, and learn what they need to do to comply with the election advertising rules.
Below are links to the 2017 guidance documents.
- Candidate handbook - General Election 2017.pdf (PDF 897.53 KB)
- Handbook - Third Party 2017.pdf (PDF 964.34 KB)
- media_handbook_2017.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- MP Handbook - General Election 2017.pdf (PDF 776.15 KB)
- Party Registration Handbook - 2017.pdf (PDF 419.19 KB)
- party_secretary_handbook_-_general_election_2017.pdf (PDF 946.61 KB)
- scrutineer_handbook_2017.pdf (PDF 569.83 KB)