We want to make sure everyone has access to the information they need to have their say in this year's General Election. To help us achieve that, you can:
- Download information about enrolling and voting in 27 languages here, or order Your Guide to the 2017 General Election in 9 languages here.
- Watch and share a video that will give you everything you need to know about enrolling and voting in New Zealand Sign Language here.
- Order the We've Got a Voice DVD and Facilitation Guide for voters with a learning disability and their caregivers.
- Download the Easy Read Guide to voting for voters with a learning disability and their caregivers, or order a hard copy here.
- Download information about Telephone Dictation Voting in a range of accessible formats for voters with vision or physical disabilities.
Last updated: 22 August 2017