Candidate returns of election expenses and donations for the 2013 Christchurch East by-election were due on 1 April 2014.
A copy of each candidate return is available for download in pdf format below.
Candidate returns for the Christchurch East by-election include amounts disclosed for donations, anonymous donations, and overseas donations, and election expenses for newspaper advertising, radio and television advertising, internet advertising, and other forms of advertising.
Copies of returns are also available for inspection at the Electoral Commission, Level 10, 34-42 Manners Street, Wellington.
For any further information about candidate returns, contact the Electoral Commission, phone +64 4 495 0030 or email email@example.com.
- david_moorhouse_-_green_party_-_return.pdf (PDF 3.28 MB)
- gareth_veale_-_act_-_return.pdf (PDF 3 MB)
- ian_gaskin_-_independent_-_return.pdf (PDF 3.09 MB)
- jenner_lichtwark_-_democrats_for_social_credit_-_return.pdf (PDF 1.3 MB)
- leighton_baker_-_conservative_party_-_return.pdf (PDF 1.15 MB)
- matthew_doocey_-_national_-_return.pdf (PDF 1.19 MB)
- paula_lambert_-_alcp_-return.pdf (PDF 2.7 MB)
- poto_williams_-_labour_-_return.pdf (PDF 2.41 MB)
- sam_park_-_independent_-_return.pdf (PDF 3.46 MB)
- adam_holland_-_independent_-_return.pdf (PDF 1.47 MB)