The 2014 New Zealand General Election was held on Saturday 20 September 2014.
Election results and research from the 2014 General Election.
We have developed resources and materials for a wide range of audiences in a range of formats, approaches and methods.
To make New Zealand's electoral events as open, transparent and fair as possible, there are rules covering what candidates, parties and third parties can and cannot do during an election campaign.
- 2014 Media Kit
- Register of Promoters 2014 General Election
- Third Party Returns for the 2014 General Election
- Party Expenses Returns 2014 General Election
- Candidate Returns 2014 General Election
- Broadcasting Allocation 2014 General Election
- Election Day Rules for Candidates, Parties and Third Parties
2014 General Election Timetable.