Candidate returns of election expenses and donations for the 2016 Mt Roskill by-election were due on 3 April 2017.
A copy of each candidate return is available for download in pdf format below.
Candidate returns for the Mt Roskill by-election include amounts disclosed for donations, anonymous donations, and overseas donations, and election expenses for newspaper advertising, radio and television advertising, internet advertising and other forms of advertising.
Copies of returns are also available for inspection at the Electoral Commission, Level 10, 34-42 Manners Street, Wellington.
For any further information about candidate returns, contact the Electoral Commission, phone +64 4 495 0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Leitch - Democrats for Social Credit.pdf (PDF 3.09 MB)
- Brandon Stronge - The Cannabis Party.pdf (PDF 1.12 MB)
- Michael Wood - New Zealand Labour Party.pdf (PDF 1.66 MB)
- Parmjeet Parmar - New Zealand National Party.pdf (PDF 1.73 MB)
- Richard Goode - NAP.pdf (PDF 2.26 MB)
- Roshan Nauhria - NZ Peoples Party.pdf (PDF 1.15 MB)