Enrol, Check or Update Now!

It's always important to make sure you're enrolled and ready to vote. How else will you be able to have your say on the issues that affect you, your family, and New Zealand?

Useful Information

Contact Information

If you have any problems with enrolling, checking or updating your enrolment details , either

  • contact us or
  • call 0800 36 76 56.  If calling from overseas, the number is +64 9 909 4182 (international calling rates may apply).
Last updated: 17 August 2017