Enrolling to vote is easy using our online services, and can be done in one of two ways:
Complete form online, sign and return
Use this option if you want to sign and return a form or don't have a verified RealMe® account.
- Fill out the online enrolment form with your personal details. You can choose to receive your completed form via download, email, or in the post.
- Check and sign the form.
- Return your enrolment form by scanning and uploading to our website OR by Freepost in the mail.
- Note: When enrolling you can choose to register for electronic updates to your enrolment details.
Use your verified RealMe® account
If you have a verified RealMe account you can complete the enrolment process online.
- Choose 'Prove my identity' with RealMe, and log into your account.
- Complete the enrolment form, and check your details are correct.
- Submit your enrolment - the Electoral Commission will send you written confirmation of your enrolment in the post.
Find out about using RealMe to enrol and to update your enrolment details online.