Make sure you're enrolled and ready to vote – so you can have your say on the issues that affect you, your family, and New Zealand.
For people who are not enrolled, or can't remember their enrolment details.
Check your enrolment details to see if they need updating.
Have you moved address recently? It is important to keep your enrolment details up to date so that you can have your say.
- Find out what information you will be asked for on the enrolment form
- Find my Electorate
- Find out who can and can't enrol
- How to enrol from overseas
- Contact Information for your local registrars of electors
If you have any problems with enrolling, checking or updating your enrolment details , either
- contact us or
- call 0800 36 76 56. If calling from overseas, the number is +64 9 909 4182 (international calling rates may apply).