To vote in the 2017 General Election, you need to be enrolled by Friday 22 September. You can enrol and vote together at any advance voting place, or pick up an enrolment form at any postShop, or get started online here - but you can't enrol on election day.
Information on who is standing, and when and where you can vote in the 2017 General Election is available here.
For people who are not enrolled, or can't remember their enrolment details.
Check your enrolment details to see if they need updating.
Have you moved address recently? It is important to keep your enrolment details up to date so that you can have your say.
- Find out what information you will be asked for on the enrolment form
- Find my Electorate
- Find out who can and can't enrol
- How to enrol from overseas
- Contact Information for your local registrars of electors
If you have any problems with enrolling, checking or updating your enrolment details , either
- contact us or
- call 0800 36 76 56. If calling from overseas, the number is +64 9 909 4182 (international calling rates may apply).