The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
We are an independent, Crown entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation in the electoral process. Our aim is to make it easy to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referendums.
Operations Administrator – Enrolment and Community Engagement
This is a fixed term – 18 months, role where you will assist by providing timely, efficient and quality support to the National Manager – Enrolment and Community Engagement, members of the Enrolment team and other staff of the Electoral Commission.
- Managing public, regional and unpublished enquiries
- Developing and presenting training materials, Totora and eLearning
- Implementing Quality Assurance Programme
- Processing Data requests
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Have the ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently and to show guided initiative
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Have a high level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
What it’s like to work for us:
The Commission provides a diverse learning and development environment, as well as being a family friendly employer. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The salary range is $55,855 to $75,569.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1386722) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 22 March 2019.
- Operations administrator.pdf (PDF 147.65 KB)