Candidate returns of election expenses and donations for the 2017 Mt Albert by-election were due on 8 June 2017.
A copy of each candidate return is available for download in pdf format below.
Candidate returns for the Mt Albert by-election include amounts disclosed for donations, anonymous donations, and overseas donations, and election expenses for newspaper advertising, radio and television advertising, internet advertising and other forms of advertising.
Copies of returns are also available for inspection at the Electoral Commission, Level 10, 34-42 Manners Street, Wellington.
For any further information about candidate returns, contact the Electoral Commission, phone +64 4 495 0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- abe_gray.pdf (PDF 631.68 KB)
- adam_amos.pdf (PDF 813.1 KB)
- anthony_vanden_heuvel.pdf (PDF 426.6 KB)
- dale_arthur.pdf (PDF 427.38 KB)
- geoff_simmons.pdf (PDF 574.44 KB)
- jacinda_ardern.pdf (PDF 741.92 KB)
- joe_carolan.pdf (PDF 484.64 KB)
- julie_anne_genter.pdf (PDF 226.59 KB)
- patrick_brown.pdf (PDF 496.32 KB)
- penny_bright.pdf (PDF 602.47 KB)
- peter_wakeman.pdf (PDF 428.71 KB)
- simon_smythe.pdf (PDF 278.45 KB)
- vin_tomar.pdf (PDF 1.5 MB)